Monday, September 19, 2016

From Demi Guo

Programming contest is a kind of sports, no different from running. Online speed programming contests are especially exciting and competitive. You have to prepare and be ready to finish reading a problem and coding a 20-lines program in 2-3 minutes in order to beat your opponents. Your heart beats faster, when you wait in front of your computer, staring at the countdown. It has a sync scoreboard. You can also hack other people's codes to win points!!!
If I realize that I'm not among the smartest kids in the classroom, I'll definitely be more hard-working, I won't feel depressed but feel excited. I love realizing my weakness and confronting difficulties, because I know they make me conscious and tell me that I can become a even better person. I always believe that the most powerful ability we have is the ability to improve ourselves. Jack Ma (Alibaba CEO) once said, “I am very excited if I see my opponents are stronger than me in present, because I know that I will beat them and become the stronger in the future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Football Player Transfer Prediction

Football Player Transfer Prediction Using Different Classifiers Project Report :  Football Player Transfer Prediction Report ...